Pages

Tuesday 31 August 2021

Thank You SVDP Society!

 Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing very well and are staying safe. For todays re we learnt more about St Vincent de Paul but this time it's about the society. For example the young vinnies, young vinnies are a big part on that society and everyone in it aswell. For our activity today what we had to do was make an email and send it to the St Vincent de Paul society here in Christchurch and thank them for everything they do for a lot of people and write down at least one thing that we could do to help them out for example: donating, praying, volunteering etc. But before that we had to also fill in some boxes and put pictures in them of what the Svdp society does, so if it says the young vinnies visit rest homes then you would put a picture of that

Something I enjoyed was getting to write the email to them cause I really do appreciate everything that they do for everyone.

Here is my email that I sent:


If you would like to you can also email them and thank them as well, here is their email admin@svdpchch.co.nz (this is the Christchurch one).

Hope you enjoyed and stay safe!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,

    What an amazing thing to do! I am sure the St. Vincent de Paul society will love receiving your email.

    Mrs Lambie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.