Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

Beautiful Canada

Now we have moved on to lesson 5 of our summer learning journey the first thing we had to do is pick one of the landmarks in our country and write 2 facts about it. We also had to write about if someone was going to New Zealand for the first time we had to name one of our landmarks and say why they should go there. So here is mine:


Niagara Falls – Largest waterfall in the world
Here is a picture of it.

Here are the two facts.
1. There are 3 types of the waterfall that combine and that makes it bigger.
2. In 2012 Nik Wallenda was the first person to cross Niagara Falls.

Here is the link where I found this information.
https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=What+are+2+facts+aboutNiagara+Falls+–+Largest+waterfall+in+the+world&oq=What+are+2+facts+aboutNiagara+Falls+–+

They should visit Mount Cook Maontain because it is New Zealand's biggest Maontain and you can get a good view up there.



Hoped you liked it!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie I like your post. It makes me want to go there myself. Where did you get the picture?
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kylie, I really liked how you added a picture to it to show how actually big it was. It made me think about visiting this waterfall. Maybe you could put more facts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, I really liked how you added a picture and really 2 interesting facts about Niagara Falls. It feels like if I were there and I was on the top I would be happy the view and the picture is making me want to go there. Maybe you could expand your 2 facts like what are the names of the waterfalls the combines them together and how did Nik Wallenda cross the Niagara falls.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.