Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

Week 9 Infographic

For Reading this week we read a non-fiction book so an actual true story that can teach you about something. Our non-fiction text is called what causes the Tides? It taught me a lot of things like how many tides there could be in one day, and like what time they come, also what actually causes them and I found this text very interesting. This text had so much information it made me want to read it again, but I knew I could so I could get information for my infographic.

Just like last week we didn't pt it on a shared slideshow we had to actually put it directly on our blog and we still have to comment on two people but we have to comment on their blogs so if you wanna see who commented on mine look at the comments.

But without further to do here is my infographic:


Did you learn something today?




8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie,
    I really loved your infographic about what causes tides. What I liked about your infographic was fact number 2, because it tells me what the sun does and the moon. There is nothing wrong with your infographic. keep this type of work up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Micah, Thank you so much for commenting on my work. I hope to see more comments from you on my blog. I will keep the good work up.

      From Kylie.

      Delete
  4. Kia Ora Kylie,
    I like Your info graphic
    about how tides happen and why I think I really Understand I also like how you added a lot of information in your info graphic
    And I never thought of making steps to it so that you can understand it more But maybe next time you
    could Put diagrams so that people that don't
    understand the text could look at the pictures
    and they will understand. Everything else
    is very good I also like how you added a lot of information in your info graphic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maunk, Thank you so much for your comment I really appreciate what you have said. Next time I will try and add some pictures to explain a bit more.

      Delete
  5. Hi Kylie,
    I like your post it is very good I like the facts you added also I like the colours,
    this is like all your post because they are all so good.
    maybe you could put more pictures in but it is very good
    good job Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni hao Ella, Thank you so much for your comment I really appreciate what you have said and like what you like about my infographic. I will try and work on adding more pictures next time.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.