Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

The most Terrifying thing I have ever done!

The terrifying roller coaster On the weekends me and my Dad had a daddy and daughter time while Mom got her nails done. Me and my Dad decided to go to United kingdom. When we got there we saw a huge a ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!!!!!! And I was so frightened to rid on it but my Dad thought it was AWESOME and I said “Dad can we just go back home I’m scared and I don’t want to go on that roller coaster”. “Why it looks so much fun”. “Ok but can you hold my hand please” “Of course my Dad said”. It was so huge then it was are turn to ride so me and my Dad sat together and I was so nervous that I thought we might fall because I have seen on youtube people falling on roller coasters. Then I heard a little crick sound so I was really really scared. Then I heard a little crick sound so that means the roller coaster was about to start. It started slow then it went medium then it went……. SSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! After that I was like about to faint but then that was the end of my story about me riding on a really scary roller coaster.

4 comments:

  1. HI Kylie. i really like it. can please diatribe the rollcoaster what sort it is so people know what is? I will be scared if that was me
    Thank Kodie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kodie, Thank you so much for your comment. Can you please fix your helpful comment because I was really confused when you said Can please diatribe the roller coaster and I don't know what diatribe means so can you please fix that. Have you ever been on a really scary rollercoaster?

      Delete
  2. Hi Kylie, I really think that your story was interesting. I also like the way you wrote ROLLER COASTER!!!!!!!!!! I Thought it was real. Maybe next time you could check some spellings and you could also re read your story so that other people could understand the story. Was this a true story or was it a madeup story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi kylie i think you done well um can you please add some more detals
    on the ride exectra and what country was united kingdom? well done

    see ya bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.