Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Biodiversity l Understanding tasks


In my last post I told you guys that for topic that we have been learning about biodiversity and for reading we have been doing some reading activities around biodiversity. And if you forgot what biodiversity is well it is about the different types of animals and insects helping out our planet to be a better place for example we need bees for our pollination cause if we didn't have them then we wouldn't have any fruit cause our flowers need to be pollinated first before the fruit actually starts to grow. But besides that as you know my last post was my remembering task and we only had to do one of those and for our understanding tasks we had to do two of them. I decided to do the instructions on how to make a terrarium, and a terrarium is like a mini garden inside a big glass container. For my second task I decided to make a poster about what is an ecosystem.


Something I enjoyed was getting to learn new things like I didn't know what a terrarium but now I do so I could make my own one. Something I found difficult was figuring out how I should make my poster and if I should do it on a device or paper and thinking how creative I was going to be.

Here is my first understanding task:

And here is my second understanding task:
\

Stay safe everyone!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    I'm glad you enjoyed finding out about terrariums. Hopefully we might be able to make one when we are back at school. What else have you learned about Biodiversity? Interesting fact: Coral reefs have the most diversity of all ecosystems on Earth.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.