Pages

Tuesday 24 August 2021

Urban Legend Article

 Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well cause we are now in lock down sadly so now we have to do online school. But besides that for writing we have been learning about how to write an article and first the our teacher made us look through a slideshow teaching us what an article is so what an article is, is when you have a topic and you make a headline so whoever is reading your article when get hooked into it, and then you have byline which is basically answering the question "who wrote the article?". Then Captions under pictures explaining what is happening in the picture. And then adding some images to interact with the reader. A really good example is a news letter article. But besides that we got to choose our own topic and I decided to do an Urban legends Article. 

Here it is:



Something I enjoyed was getting to read some urban legends and some of them did scare me. Something I found difficult was trying to set out my article cause I found it really difficult but then I searched up some examples and it helped me out. 

Stay safe!


1 comment:

  1. Wow Kylie,

    What a great article. I hope you enjoyed being able to pick your own topic to write an article about. I love that you explained about the learning in your post!
    Keep up the great work!
    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.