Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

How we can live like Sister Aroha?

 Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well with this lock down. For re we have been learning about someone named Sister Aroha, she used to live here New Zealand and then she left at the year 1982 and she abandoned her family to be a nun in Sri Lanka and to help out the sick children there. Sister Aroha is a great role model to follow. For our activity we had to make a DLO explaining different ways we could be like Sister Aroha or Live our lives like her. I decided to do a google drawing so like a poster. Something I enjoyed was getting to learn more about her and getting to share out what she sacrificed to help out the little kids. 

Here is my poster explaining different ways we could be like Sister Aroha:


Hope you enjoyed and Stay safe!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kylie.
    What a great lady Sister Aroha is. Have you enjoyed learning about her?
    I liked your poster, you have put lots of great ideas on here.
    Thanks for sahring.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.