Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

The Different Roles

So I think that most of you have noticed that I have been posting a lot lately well that is because I have been doing so much work lately and I just can't stop posting my work cause I really do love posting my Work on my blog to teach you guys and maybe to learn from you guys as well and so I can improve in my next activity! Anyways this week for R.E we learned about Jesus' Matamua and His Tuakana and if you don't know what either of those words mean then you have come to the right place cause I'm about to tell you what they mean. So Matamua means like the first born child in your family and Tuakana means little Brother or Sister. So those are the meaning of those words and we talked about Jesus' Matamua and His Tuakana!

After talking about Jesus' Matamua and Tuakana we talked about the different Roles that they might have like our own Matamua and Tuakana. So we had to make a DLO about Our own Roles, Our Parents/Caregivers Roles and our Matamua and Tuakana's Roles. So I have Parents and Myself and also Tuakanas and we also had to do it for like a Daily life so here are the different Roles:

>

Something I enjoyed was thinking about what we would actually do and thinking about how each of us could improve.

Something I found difficult was trying to think of how to set it out cause I found it really hard but then I found out of what I could do!

Stay Tuned for more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.