Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

ANZAC Activities

Right now I am at home doing my online school and I know most of you could be doing some online school now cause there is just so many things happening in the world right now so stay home and stay safe, keep washing your hands and don't touch your face! But besides the negative side lets move on to the positive side which is my work! So this week for Reading we had to read and listen to a passage about the Anzac's First World War Memorials. And we also had to read another three passages and one was about the Memorials and there was also a video about their like message to those who died and the last passage was about us to learn more about the red Poppy and then after we had to make a DLO about all these activities and there were 8 activities that we had to complete.

It did take me quite a while to do the activities but I finally got there! Ms Wilton told us to post only two of the activities but we still needed to do all of them! So I chose to post Activity 4 which is we had to list 10 consequences what would happen if we had no war so here are my reasons:
The next and last one I wanted to post was Activity 6 which was we had to make a DLO about what we have learnt so we has to like to a survey and graph of what I've learnt so basically I ask myself questions then answer them so here it is:

Something I enjoyed was finding really good facts about ANZAC Day!
Something I found difficult was thinking of different ways I could present My DLO's cause I just like wanted to do something different but it ended up like this but thats all goods!

Stay Tuned for more work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.