Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

Saint Maximilian Kolbe

WALT recognize how Jesus' Work of bring God's saving Love cause him to suffer and die.


So this week for Religious education we had to watched a Video of a Man named Saint Maximilian Kolbe and read a passage of another Man named Father Francis Douglas. Then we had to watch the video or read the passage cause the next activity we were going to do was to make a DLO about either one of those two people which were Saint Maximilian Kolbe or Father Francis Douglas. And so I decided to watch the video and the music in the video but then when I checked the Video I couldn't go on it which was a problem but then I went on the passage and this time it was a Passage of St Maximilian Kolbe Not a passage of Father Francis Douglas so that was really weird and then we told Ms Wilton and she said we can just go on the mat and watch the video on the TV and it worked for her for some reason but not for the students which was weird but we watched it and it was very interesting about the all the facts that were in there.

and so now that I watched the video and the passage I learned a lot and so now we had to include some information in a DLO about Saint Maximilian Kolbe. and we had to include I think 4 questions and they were: Who was he? What was his cause? Who did he upset and why? How did his work of love lead him to death? And so I used this app called Voki and you have a Character that can speak for you and so Here is the Information I have added:
 
But I couldn't add all of my information because the doc said in could only have 600 characters and I had way more so I also made a Piktochart with all of the information so here are some screenshots of it:

Something I enjoyed was trying out a new tool I can use instead of using my voice!

Something I found difficult was trying to remember the information cause I had to keep going back and forth on the passage.

So that is what we did for Religious education for this week Thank you for your time and keep waiting for some more work!







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.