Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Mahinga Kai!

So this week for reading we are not doing any reading activities today the whole class is doing the same reading well not all of us so Mars and Saturn and I am in Saturn we are reading about Mahinga Kai! And Mercury and Jupiter are reading about Poha and Mahinga Kai and Poha are both related to food! So since I am in Saturn I will tell you a little bit about Mahinga Kai only a little bit though cause that means if I told you everything my DLO would just be a waste of time! Oh speaking of DLO we had to make a DLO about what we were reading about and instead of doing a boring google drawing, boring google doc and a boring slideshow since we do that all the time I decided to make a Powtoon! So now I am going to tell you one small little thing about Mahinga Kai! And it is about Food Processing!

And like I say all the time since Corona Virus is still happening please social distance and if you are sick isolate so others don't get it and ask your doctor to come and help you feel better and wash your hands for 20 seconds remember that and stay safe!

So first we had to look at the story and read it then watch a video about it and read this website about it as well then there was this google doc that we had to pit our names in and find another website of hour own and link it next to our names! Then it said to create a DLO teaching others about Mahinga Kai so here is my DLO:

Something I enjoyed was learning about Mahinga Kai cause it is actually something I don't learn about and haven't learned about so it is so cool to learn something new!
Something I found difficult was thinking about what DLO I wanted to do cause there are so many cool ways to present different things!

Hope you all have a good day and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.