Pages

Friday 24 August 2018

What do you wan to know about me?




Kia ora everyone. My name is Kylie. I go to St Bernadette's school in Christchurch, My teacher is Miss Holland and she is my favorite teacher right now.

I am 9 years old turning ten next year in 2019. I was born in Christchurch. I have 5 people in my family counting me. My Dad, Mum, My twin siblings and Me! I also have 7 cousins!

My favorite things to do are painting, play games, read books and do some Maths that's why my favorite subject is Maths and I'm learning my Decimals at home.

I love the color blue and I also love dogs. That's for me today bye!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kylie,
    It is so cool to read more about you and what you like. Learning decimals at home! That is amazing! That beach you have added looks so nice, do you know where it is? I am guessing that you want to go somewhere tropical on vacation?
    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Miss Morgan, Thank you for the comment because when you said It is so cool to read more about me and what I like and it made me feel like I have a good mood. Which beach did you mean? I would love to go to Tropical Beaches. What is your favorite country?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very glad that my comment made you feel good. That makes me feel good too!
      The beach under the Hollywood sign, is it in Fiji or some place else?
      My favourite country would have to be New Zealand, but my favourite place to visit is Hawaii.

      Delete
  3. i like it i like how you put everything you like and all about you i did the same thing because i'm in your class and maybe fix the puppy becuse it is confusing

    and do you like logan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.