Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Story Map Week 8

For reading we read about a fiction story and it was called "Deep in the forest", and this story was about 3 boys called Leith, Simon and Jeffrey,  and all of those boys had vivid imaginations so like really strong imaginations. Well they were in there imaginations and they were in the forest looking for wolves to battle. So all of them fought the wolves and the wolves were scratching them and the boys were bleeding out blood and it was horrible! So the three boys decided to split up Leith told Simon and Jeffrey to go left and he would go right, so when Leith started running he got lost so he was really worried, but suddenly his cat Jinny found him and so Leith thought that Jinny could lead him home safely.

So that is basically a summary for the fiction story that my group read. This week we didn't put it in a shared slideshow but we put it into a DLO so on our DLO we had to make a story map. But you must be asking yourself "How are they going to comment on each other"? Well let me answer your question, my teacher Mrs Lee said that we just have to comment directly on their blog post, so your just gonna have to look at the comments and see who commented on mine.

But anyways here is my story map:

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kylie, I like how you have all the information on the story map. Also I like how you have done a summery of the story. Next time could you add in more detail on the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie, I really like your feeling because you put in all the boys feeling and how you added alot of detail of what the stroy was about, maybe next you should add more detail on characters but overall it was very good,
    Great Job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.