Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Return, Ticket Please! W1 Information Web

It's Term 4! And for reading we have changed groups but I'm still in Danny but, there has been some new people in my group. But anyways the first week of Term 4 each group read a non-fiction book and my group's one was called Return, Ticket Please! It was about Space, and it taught us about who was like the first person to step of the Moon which was Neil Armstrong, it also told us about Venus and Mars and why we should not go to Venus. It told us about a lot of things like if someone is in danger and they're in Space they give Radio Massages and those travel by lights and it like takes about 4 minutes and 20 seconds to travel to Earth and like about 9 minutes to get a Reply back. On the last page it told us about like what is at Mars. I'm not going to spoil anymore so maybe find a book about Mars or search about Mars so you can know more about Mars or maybe even more about Space.

But anyways after we finished our other tasks we had to make an information web about what we know now after we read the Information. So here is mine:
What I found difficult was trying to understand because I was like really confused and also amazed because I don't know how like people get to that Planet but then when I started to read it more I found it easier and easier.

What I enjoyed was putting all the facts together and sharing my knowledge.

We also still have to comment on two people's blog on their information web just like last term and if you want to see who commented on mine go check the comments and maybe you could comment as well.

We'll see what we will read next week!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie :)

    First of all, you added really detailed information! Something I like about your mindmup is that you made sure you added detail and that the facts made sense. Another thing I like is that you added a good explained description about what you did.

    I think you could work on adding more information in the fact about "There is also dust storms..."

    Q: What part of your mindmup did you find difficult?

    -Mya <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie,

    I like how you have used a lot of detail and you used all the information.

    When you explained about if someone is endanger.

    Next time maybe you could use less "like's" because you have used that word a lot in this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie
    you added alot of detail and inforation and the facts makes sense and you didn't put fact that did not make sense, when you said stuff about 1970's it made me think why didn't I put that,
    I think next time you shouldput what you are going to talk about before you put the Information.

    good job Kylie this is very good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie, I am Delilah and I am a year five From yaldhurst Model School
    I like how you have used a lot of detail and you used all the information.When you explained about if someone is endanger.
    Next time maybe you could use less "likely" because you have used that word a lot in this blog post.

    Kind regards Delilah.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.