Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

My Culture and Traditions

For Intergrated Learning this Term we are Learning about our Taonga and I think I already explained to you what a Taonga is but here is a little re-cap of what a Taonga is: Taonga means that you lie have something that is really special to you or like something that feels like treasure to you. So if you didn't see my other Intergrated Learning post that is what Taonga is. But anyways for this week we had to think about what Culture and Tradition means to us. So Mrs Lee our Teacher gave us two post it notes to write what Culture means to us on one note and then what Tradition means to us on the other note. After that we sticked our post it notes to two different pieces of Card board, one for what culture means and the other for what tradition means! 

After that we had to answer 5 different questions and we had to answer those 5 different questions on a DLO so here is my one:

My Culture is Filipino!
What is your Culture?
Do you have any Traditions in your culture or in your family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.