Pages

Tuesday 12 June 2018

Try this yes or no poster!

Hello,
We were learning about keeping our private information safe, so we had to do a kahoot, yes or no poster, game, screencastify or a movie and I did a yes or no poster. We had to work in buddies and my buddie was Logan. If you didn't know what private information is well I am about to tell you what it is and it is your Phone Number, Your Email address, Full name, Password, Where you are going to be, Your School, Your Home address or some photos that people will know where you live, Birth date, Bank account or your credit card information, Workplace and Photos of your bedroom and your bathroom.

This Logan and my yes or no poster. What we did was that we started at the top and wrote the question then we put yes or no, after we putted lines then a question. So it just keep's on going.
I learned not to share private information to public or strangers also not online.

Do you have any tips about private information?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    I like your Yes or No poster. I like the rainbow background. Next time could you make the writing bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI it is Niamh here I love it but there is know starting and it is bleary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI kylie, im not from your school but i like the work you did and the background ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job kylie im not from your school but i love your googel poster and+love the background did you make it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sans underground and the rest of you I really appreciate it and I did make the background myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Kylie I love the background maybe next time you can make the writing bigger

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.