Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Dirty Dishes. W3 Synthesis Drawing

Finally we are reading a fiction story! This weeks story is called Dirty Dishes. It's about a boy called Peter and he hates doing the dishes, and so he got a new dish washer, usually his Mum does the dishes but his Mum was going to be back home not soon enough so Peter had to do it, and his Dad was doing some other jobs so his Dad could not do it either. 

And I mean he should be dong some chores in the house but not this chore! Everyone else in the family didn't have a problem with the new dishwasher but Peter did. Every time he used it something would go wrong, like too much maybe water or soap into the dishwasher or like maybe Peter did something wrong.

So what we had to do instead of making a Story Map we had to choose one of the Synthesis questions and I chose the one that said that one of the things in my kitchen are not working properly and so I have to explain or draw how a thing in my kitchen is not working so I decided to draw and write, and I chose my Refrigerator. 

So here it is:


Something I enjoyed was drawing this and like imagining if this would actually really happen!
Something I found difficult was trying to thing on how the refrigerator would refuse on cooling the food down.

Stay tuned for more fiction storys!

1 comment:

  1. HI! KYLIE!

    It Zipporah!

    I love the way you added the drawing! Great drawing you got there. Maybe you can fix the writing so we could see better. You have all sorts of food that can be placed in the refrigerator. GREAT JOB A+

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.