Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

See you in the Cosmos.

In class Mrs Lee has been reading us a book called see you in the Cosmos and it's a boy named Alex who wants to shoot a rocket into space and record these different recordings on his Golden Ipod. He has a dog named Carl Sagan and he named his Dog from his Hero who also shooted a rocket into space and is also a scientist. 

But when Alex shooted his rocket into space it failed but he found some new friends called Steve and Zed. Alex though something interesting about Zed because he would not talk at all he would just write on a chalkboard because Zed took a vow of silence. 

But later on through out the book Zed started talking but I'll talk about that a little bit later. But anyways his rocket fell and Alex found some new friends. When he woke up he started recording again on his Golden Ipod .

I'm not gonna tell you anymore cause I don't want to spoil it for you, but if you want to know what happens next you will have to go and buy the book.

My favorite part of the book was when Alex found his Half sister Terra and they became really close and found out they had the same Dad. This was kinda a sad book because Alex lost his Dog and his Mum has like Scitchefrina which is like a Mental problem and so Alex's Brother Ronnie has to look after him.

But anyways for Reading after we have like finished our tasks for reading we have to do some see you in the cosmos work so like Mrs Lee gives us a task about each chapter we have read in the week. We have to put everything in one DLO so here is mine. 




By the way my class has finished see you in the cosmos and we will be reading a new book. I will finish the weeks that I haven't finished soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.