Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Early Christians

For R.E in room 5 we have been learning about the Church and how like different people helped in the Church and why they're important in the Church. Our task was to read 6 different people and find out what their role was in the church, how they were important in the church and how they helped the Church. After we read all six of the people which were Peter, Lydia, Aquila and Priscilla they're a married couple, Stephan, Phoebe and Paul. They are the six people we had to read about.

But Mrs Lee said that we only had to choose three people we wanted to write about and like how they're important in the Church, what their role was and how they helped the church. Then after we chosed the three people we wanted to write about we ha to put all the information on an animaker which is a DLO that I have used before and I have talked about and so we had to use animaker to put the information in.

Anyways here is my animaker about the Three early Christians I chose:

Which three people would you have chosen?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.