Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

What is at the bottom o the sea? W10 Infographic

This week for the last week of term 3 my group (Danny) read a non-fiction book. I know we read a non-fiction book last week but that's what Mrs Lee said to read. My group's non-fiction text was called what is at the bottom of the sea. When I first heard we were reading this I felt excited cause I always wanted to know what's at the bottom of the sea. The text told us about the different things that live under the sea. The creatures that live under the sea actually look really ugly! But besides that it was very interesting.

After we read our passage we got to watch a video to learn more an that was how I know the creatures down there looked ugly! But from last week I looked on my infographic last week and some people said that I should add like a diagram and when I looked at my other group members infographic they added arrows and lines to show like step by step so I decided o do that this week.

But anyways here is my infographic:
Here is also a little diagram of the Mariana Trench:

We also still had to comment on two people so if you want to see who commented on mince check in the comments and maybe you could comment too.










2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora kylie,
    I like your Info Graphic about what is the Mariana Trench I think it is very useful. I would of never thought of putting the names of each of the places of the Mariana Trench. Maybe Next time you could show a diagram on how tall Mt Everest would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kylie
    I really like how you inclued the mariana trench and Mt everest. Next time you could aff why there are 1 2 3 and 4 because I don't know why they are there.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.