Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Week 5 Shared Slideshow

This is now my week 5 shared slideshow. We read about what Hurricanes were and learned the different things that the hurricane looks like. We still had to comment on two people, and we had to use an inphographic which has pictures and lot's of information, but anyways here is my week 5 shared slideshow:


Sadly only one person commented on mine, and Manuk commented on mine. He said "Hello Kylie,
I like your hurricane info graph i think it is very good I think you added a lot of detail for each thing maybe next time you could add more detail on the hurricanes features". So next when I have a fiction text I read with my group I will try to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.