Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

My Eucharist Symbol

For lesson 7 in RE we learned about the Eucharist because the Eucharist is one of the Seven Sacraments. Out activity was to create a symbol of the Eucharist and we had to add a verse from the Bible that relates to our symbol.

What the Eucharist means to me is that we eat and drink the blood of Jesus and the Body of Jesus so we can remember Him.

What I found difficult was drawing the symbol because we could look on google for pictures of the Eucharist and I found it really hard to draw it. But I really enjoyed coloring mine because I like coloring.

Anyways here is my Eucharist symbol:


Maybe you could make your own Eucharist symbol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.