Pages

Friday 30 August 2019

Lost and Alone

For Writing this Week my teacher Mrs Lee got an Idea from her cousin, which the teacher for  Room 3, Miss Lee. In Miss Lee's class they have been doing some group writing which is when you have a slideshow and on person comes up with some Characters, and someone would write the different settings and why the characters would go there, another person could write a problem, and then all of you come up with a solution to fix the problem. And that is exactly what we had to do.

We had to be in a group of three. My group was Me, Mya and Max. I did the problem, Max did the Setting, and Mya did the Characters. Instead of us choosing Mrs Lee chose for us but we could add more stuff as well. The Character that Mrs Lee chose was a Penguin, for the main setting she chose a Desert, and for the Problem she pick Siblings.

So my group had to first talk out what we were going to do. We figured who is doing what so like we have are own jobs. Then we putted all the information on one slideshow. For the very last slide we gathered all of our information into a real story.

So here is our slideshow to tell you what we have been through:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.