Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Share Slideshows for Reading W2 & W4

In Reading for each week we have a shared slideshow we have to do and if our story is fiction we have to do physical features about the animal and how their physical feature helps them through out their life. If our book is fiction we have to do the different Characters and stuff like that, and after we have to put an example from our story or text. Then in Week 3 Mrs Lee taught us how to give feedback to each other. So for the weeks 2 and 4 we had to give feedback to two people. Then we will see if we have improved. 
This is my shared slideshow for week 2:

We had to comment on two people, but unfortunately no one commented on mine for week 2's shared Slideshow so I can't really say because no one commented on mine.

But anyways here is my shared slideshow for week 4:

The two people who commented on mine were Manuk and Petelo. Manuk said "Hello Kylie,
I like how you added a lot of detail for every single topic maybe next time you could add more detail on the action part but everything else was very good". And I think I should work on that on my next one I do. Petelo said "Hi Kylie i really like how you have a lot of information. Next time you could add what chan and the iron man were feeling". I think he's right so next time I will add more information for the feelings.

I will be posting each shared slide show for each week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.