Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Praying with the Psalms

When we do Prayers in the Morning we always do it the same, so my teacher Mrs Lee came up with an Idea to make Prayers more enjoyable. Mrs Lee came up with an Idea which was where Mrs Lee would read us a Psalm and we had to pick one or two verses and add it to a table in a google doc. At the end of each week we would read our Psalm that we made using other Psalms. We did this for Two weeks. After those two weeks we made a slide show adding our two Psalms that we made.
Here is mine:

I have not finished because we have 10 weeks of school this term so we will be adding 8 more Psalms. One thing that I enjoyed was making my own Psalm because I think that I will be more touched with God when I make it. One thing that I found difficult was understanding how to make your own Psalm but when we started doing it, it got easier and easier.

Which verse touched to you?
Do you think you could make your own Psalm using my Psalm?

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kylie,
    I really like how you added backgrounds that related to your psalms and so you could see the writing. I also like how you added meaning full verses to your psalm. Maybe next time you could make the colour of the writing more simple. Answers to your questions: The verse that touched me the most was the first verse on your second psalm. Yes I do think I could make a meaningful psalm out of yours! Question: What made you wanna pick the verses you picked to make your psalms?

    From
    Mya.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.