Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Shared Slideshow for W6

It's Week 6 now, we read a fiction story called Staying home and it's about a Girl named Greta and she does not want to go to school so she finds a way to get out of school. How she does that is she pretended to be sick. How she did that was she put her head near a heater for three minutes and she did some really good sick coughs.

We also still had to comment on two people. But now here is my shared slideshow:


The two people who commented on mine were Tyler and Manuk. Manuk said "Hello Kylie,
I like how you added a lot of information on all the topics but maybe next time you could tell us on the setting like which part of Greta's house and everything else is good". Tyler said "Hi Kylie, I like how you explained how Greta didn't want to go to school. I also like how you have got a lot of detail. Next time could you make it a little bit clearer because I can barley read the text". I will work on making my one more clearer so you can read it. And I will try try to add more information for the setting.

Can't wait to show you next weeks shared slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.